Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.ocean4biotech.eu.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Ocean4Biotech may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a national, EU or international legal obligations.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Ocean4Biotech.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the inquiry.
- To protect the safety of individuals and general public.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
As a European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You are entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request to erase your personal data, under certain conditions specified in GDPR.
4. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions specified in GDPR.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions specified in GDPR.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions specified in GDPR.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
The security of your data is extremely important to us and we will use all available means to protect your personal data. As well, please note, that transmissions over the internet and or methods of electronic storage are not 100% secure.
In the case of data security infringement, all necessary and available measures to correct the infringement and to restore the protection of data will be introduced immediately.